2.3.09

Adobe Bridge


adobe bridge is by the most useful asset i've gained in this class. it really helped me understand how i've organized my media. most of my media has consisted of pictures and i've just began to use those pictures in photoshop. part of my school's commitment to further education relies on participation in a 'professional learning community'. the theme for my plc this year is using photoshop in the classroom. by using adobe bridge, i've open a number of possibilities that interact with photoshop. to me, adobe bridge is the greatest example of media convergence. it takes almost every media that i've made/used and collides it applications that are most useful to its presentation. i see much of my work on my final media project working from the adobe bridge platform. furthermore, i plan to teach my fellow teachers in my plc how to use adobe bridge so that our work in photoshop will be more ingenuitive and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment